Thoughts shared by Sam. I added a few from famous people, like Thomas Jefferson,
Updated: Jun 18, 2021
and some quotes from people unknown to me (this does not mean they are unknown people). I hope they inspire you the way they motivate me.
1, "If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.“-Thomas Jefferson
2. The more we give our children the less they will give themselves.
3. Genius is nothing more than elegant common sense.
4. The hardest math to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
5. A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions that my wife asks for nothing.
6. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
7. Anytime you see a turtle on top of a fence post, you know it had some help.
8, A wise man makes more opportunities than he finds - Francis Bacon