Seven thoughts to kick off the first week of September
1. Don’t judge every day by the harvest, but by the seeds you plant.
2. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
3. No one ever drowned in his own sweat.
4. Free speech carries with it the freedom to listen.
5. The best remedy for anger is delay.
6. The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of failure.
7. If it’s awesome it won’t be easy. If it’s easy it won’t be awesome. If it’s worth it, I won’t quit. If I quit it won’t be worth it.
Sam thank you for sharing