I have a friend who has sharing bits of wisdom for years. These tidbits are typically not in his own words but borrowed from others. I have always enjoyed his weekly emails, and share them with good feedback. I have decided to add an inspirational quote or two when I find them. If I know who the author is I will add them at the end of the sentence. Feel free to pass these on to others. here is this week's top 8.
1. Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning. Bruce Lee
2. Real happiness is cheap enough but how dearly we pay for its imitation.
3. Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom.
4. There is no influence like the influence of habit.
5. Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever.
6. Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
7. “Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8 Humility is not thinking less of yourself it is thinking of yourself less. Rick Warren