Acquire knowledge from others, learn from experience, and listen to Sam's wise words.
My friend Sam is always sharing knowledge that he's picked up over the years. I am just paying it forward. Here is Sam's top 10 for the last few weeks, OK I made it 11 you could deserve a bonus.
1. Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
2. Excellence is not one act. It’s a habit.
3. It takes a lot of energy to hold on to what is not meant to be.
4. Mostly it is loss that teaches us the real value of things. 5. Some things must end for better things to begin.
6. If you can’t accept change, don’t expect growth. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.
7. The past is a place for learning not for living.
8. Raise your words, not your voice. Rain grows flowers, not thunder.
9. Be addicted to your passions, not your distractions.
10. Don’t let the bad days make you think you have a bad life.
11. Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.