9 thoughts to keep you motivated, grateful, thinking, and happy. Does anyone have a 10th?
1 The farther backward we can look the farther forward we can see.
2. Many people who fail didn’t see how close they were to success before they gave up.
3. If you don’t think every day is a good day just try missing one.
4. Those who know that enough is enough will always have enough.
5. Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.
6. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
7. Good things start out as hopes and end up as habits.
8. Rough diamonds are sometimes mistaken for worthless pebbles.
9. All things are difficult before they become easy.
Sam, as always, thank you for sharing.