Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own. 1 from me 10 from Sam
It has been a while since I have posted wise words from Sam. here are the top ten that I have collected over the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy.
1. Those who know that enough is enough will always have enough.
2. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
3. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness.
4. We are defined by what we think about all day long.
5. The pain of discipline is much less than the pain of regret
6. The hardest math to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
7. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
8. If you don’t know, learn. If you don’t care, leave.
9. There is always room at the top.
10. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it just saps today its joy.